Creative Account Manager - Onsite
We are looking for a Creative Account Manager who will be responsible for leading and managing complex customer-facing projects. Ensuring high quality and timely delivery of products and services with a specific focus on satisfaction of one key account.
You will be responsible in helping clients to develop, manage and deliver their marketing activities, such as creative campaigns, printed materials and promotional merchandise.
The company's focuses on global compliance, local expertise and innovative use of technology is changing the way a clients manages and delivers their marketing activities.
What You'll Do
- Delivering best in class innovation services, across communication and execution.
- Process print related projects using Company systems and technology
- Build working relationships with internal and external suppliers and customers, to facilitate the smooth running of all projects/jobs and the collection of reporting data
- Monitor on time delivery and Service Level Agreement performance
- Ensure work is produced within operational guidelines and records are kept in a standard format
- Attend briefings and weekly update meetings with internal stakeholders upon receiving and managing new development/strategic projects.
What You'll Bring
- Organised, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration and paperwork associated with each task/project
- Excellent administration skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with creative agencies, suppliers and colleagues, orally and in writing
- Comfortable with procurement and job tracking systems
- Competent in all MS Outlook, Excel, Word and online system
- Experience in a print, related project management environment, with good print knowledge is highly desirable.