In a nutshell
You willl manage the end-to-end process of translating business requirements into user stories and overseeing the development and deployment of a 3rd party development lifecycle to implement into production.
What will you be doing?
- The role will work alongside the Head of Service Delivery as well as the support team and business stakeholders to create and manage a CRM Vision. The role will utilise both CRM 2016 and CRM dynamics to look at future proofing both applications. Key to the role will be the management and prioritisation of the backlog.
- The primary responsibility of the role of a CRM Specialist is managing the product backlog to optimise the value of the product.
- Work alongside the 3rd party product development team to create a strong end product.
- Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals.
- Determine roadmaps for product in the creation phase.
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects.
- Responsible for supervising the product backlog by making sure that it is up to date in terms of priorities and aligned with the vision of the product. The Product Owner represents the business or user, and is accountable for collaborating with the consumer to define what features will be present in the product release.
What will you bring to the role?
- experience of CRM Dynamics
- Product Owner experience
- Technical ownership
- Strong customer service ethos
- Proven ability to review and refine processes with a view to effective, streamlined, quality delivery.
- Being able to work with suppliers to resolve commercial issues.
- Sophisticated influencing, negotiation, commercial, business relationship management skills
- Experience in working with field-based teams and technology.
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development