To continuously improve the user journey on our websites and enhance conversion rates to drive acquisition, retention and basket value across our services and retail propositions.
- Responsible for the conversion and UX strategy - from data-driven ideation, execution, reporting and analysis
- Create and execute deliverables that help inform the ideal experiences for users, including website audits, web analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, heuristic reviews, wireframes, information architecture reviews, task flows, user scenarios and persona development.
- Conduct UX research through both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Apply knowledge of web analytics, user segments and audiences to the optimization process
- Excellent project management - from planning to delivery and continued growth
- Successful collaboration with internal resources (including design, data and cross-channel teams)
- Provide ongoing recommendations to deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing (A/B and MVT) and user experience improvements
- Be able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations, continually creating insights and value
- Help drive our success as the subject matter expert on conversion optimization & UX strategy.
- Documentation of all tests run and analysis or learnings to serve as a knowledge bank of proven best practice for our audiences and propositions
- Problem solving capabilities to ensure flawless programme execution to meet and exceed agreed objectives
- Build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with key stakeholders
Experience & qualifications
- Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with all stakeholders at all levels
- A bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Digital Marketing, Human-Computer Interaction, Economics, Statistics, Information Science, etc.) is preferred
- Previous experience in a website testing and/or UX focused role
- Highly proficient in web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Experienced in reporting on success/failure of optimization efforts
- Strong proficiency in digital marketing & effective website design
- Experienced in creating wireframes and functional/interaction specifications
- Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Advanced Excel)
- A sound understanding of the mathematics behind effective testing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing; positive customer service experience, including managing difficult situations and difficult people