Customer Experience Salesforce Architect
6-month Contract - Newcastle
£600pd - £750pd (DOE)
My client is a global software organisation who are looking for a Salesforce Architect to join their Customer Experience department to work with a number of clients. You will be a driving force in a global collaboration of technology through a number of programmes within the organisation.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to be responsible for working through a number of business processes and customer journeys on an enterprise-wide definition and governance of Service Design.
- Drive adoption of Service Design standards & blueprint for journey mapping across the organisation.
- Collaborate with business functions to transform the way they execute experiences within the function.
- Work with development teams throughout full-lifecycle projects.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify risks and issues to then recommend appropriate mitigation.
- Build a roadmap to articulate the future journey of the implementation.
- Guide the analysis of complex business problems/projects and use data to prioritise customer experience improvement recommendations.
- Work with stakeholders to develop their experience vision & design principles.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified in Salesforce design and development.
- Experience Service Design practitioner.
- Experience working in a consultancy environment.
- Strong experience in the analysis and modelling techniques at an enterprise level including: business processes mapping, user story creation, prototyping, etc.
- Strong relationship and influencing skills.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or have the relevant experience, then please apply with an up-to-date CV!