- £12 - £13 per hour + Inside IR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
- 11 days ago
Customer Service Officer
Newport - Remote role - working from home
Contract Initially until 30th June 2021
£13 per hour. Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Officer to join the Census Customer Services Team within Census Historical Data Support (CHDS) but to focus on the 2021 Census. This exciting role will provide an opportunity to work in a team providing support to users of census data and the public. Your main focus will be building up knowledge of 2021 Census operational processes and data outputs enabling you to answer enquiries from colleagues, stakeholders and the general public.
The Census Historical Data Support team consists of 4 areas:
* Census Customer Services
* Commissioned Tables
* Historical Data Management; and
* Historical Analysis and Research
* Respond to customer enquiries, by email, letter and telephone; working with relevant internal teams to manage complex queries as required;
* Develop and maintain a knowledge of proposed 2021 Census outputs and operational processes;
* Attend daily team stand ups to share your knowledge;
* Play an active role in the delivery and dissemination of the 2021 Census by providing administrative support as required;
* Carry out adhoc administration tasks as well as providing support to the Team leader.
* Experience of working in a customer service environment;
* Proven organisational skills to deliver against set deadlines;
* Experience of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
* Confident in answering incoming calls and making outgoing calls;
* Working with Microsoft programmes including Excel, Word and Outlook and you are confident using the internet.
* Previous census experience or knowledge.