Customer Services Executive officer
Newport - Remote for foreseeable/Duration
£14 per hour
The team are responsible for co-ordinating and responding to all customer enquiries, Freedom of Information requests and data dispatch in a timely manner using the appropriate media. Queries range from providing advice on publications to those that require bespoke tabulations which are extracted from our SQL database. Members of the team work closely with the analytical areas where complex queries require specialist knowledge. Enquiries and all media relating to them are logged in a bespoke SharePoint application used for management information and as a knowledge base.
- Use of the new SharePoint Single bespoke application to input historical customer queries.
- Archiving of old enquiries using SharePoint application
- Ongoing housekeeping of the Health Data mailbox service gateway
- Evidence of data entry experience
- Evidence of knowledge of SharePoint and MS Outlook
- Monitoring your own work, acting promptly to reassess workloads and priorities where there are conflicting demands
- Evidence of the ability to deliver to deadlines and adapting to change.
- Experience in a busy customer service environment.
- Must be flexible and able to work with colleagues to provide the necessary service to support business delivery.