I am woking with a global client who are undertaking a large transformation project moving to the Microsoft stack and require an experienced D365 F&O Consultant to join the project.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- The primary responsibility for this role will be for hands-on configuration of Dynamics 365 ERP in a Finance environment. Specific Finance areas would be; AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Taxes, Treasury, Cash & Bank, GL, Credit & Collections, Intercompany Accounting and Financial Reporting
- The consultant will be expected to work with business managers to define and articulate requirements and translate these into Functional Design documentation. The consultant will be expected to draw upon specific examples of previous experience to assist in developing a functional solution and associated business benefits.
- Full ERP life cycle experience is essential as the consultant will be expected to take a lead role with configuration and support business process reengineering and system testing
- Experience in mapping existing Finance Functions/Process across organisations, and subsequently Design, Develop and Record new Business Processes.
- Ability to record and interpret business requirements (Functional and Non-Functional).
- Experience in coordinating and managing internal Customers and Clients (Including Commercial Clients).
- Experience in identifying existing and/or missing control points, including audit controls and IT operational controls within mapped business processes (both human and interfaced process).
- Strong Revenue and Purchase process design and control - including e-purchasing and e-sales.
- Strong Finance module process design, including GL, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, AR, AP and Procurement, Treasury, Month End, Year End preparation and roll over, and MI.
- Experience in phase-based planning processes, the solution design and use of business process workspaces
- Expertise in MS Excel is essential
- Expertise in Power BI would be advantageous but not essential
- Expertise in writing MS SQL reports would be advantageous but not essential
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to grasp quickly the key elements of a business problem or opportunity.
- Be able to provide insight and analysis through clear visual, written and verbal communication, accurately in appropriate plain language.
- Capability to challenge business assumptions whilst maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- Willingness to engage in support and offer timely resolution to business issues across multiple sites.
- Can create system and project related Reporting
Interview slots are confirmed for next week get in contact to be considered!