My client is one of the biggest Microsoft Business Solutions Partners in the world and they are looking for a Solutions Architect to join their Dynamics Practice.
With extensive exposure to Dynamics for Finance & Operations and strong Technical experience, you will lead a team of AX Developers and guide them in delivering projects in a timely and effective manner.
The role is based in Malta and requires relocation to the island.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or business administration
- Over 10 years technical project or programme management experience ideally in a product development environment
- Excellent understanding of Agile approach to business value management and suitability of different type of Agile processes to different business process dynamics
- Excellent planning and experience in capacity and product planning, and demand forecasting
- Stakeholder management - coordinating delivery of products/projects on several fronts with several stakeholders.
- Be comfortable in clarifying analysis and project recommendations to executives, internal & external, as well as discussing the technical and specific with engineers.
- Strong communicator skills
- Previous experience as a software engineer
If this sounds of interest to you, please contact me via email