- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Job Type
- Darren Locking
- 7 days ago
My client is one of the biggest Microsoft Business Solutions Partners in the world and they are looking for a Solutions Architect to join their Dynamics Practice.
With extensive exposure to Dynamics for Finance & Operations and strong functional experience, you will work as a consultant on customer sites to deliver projects.
The role is based in Malta and requires relocation to the island. Relocation assistance will be provided on behalf of the company.
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Professional certification in D365 business applications
- Proven 4+ years' experience in leading and delivering end to end solutions using D365 platform.
- In-depth experience with Azure Platform, Power Platform, D365, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOps
- Experience in designing, developing & delivering solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation Tools
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Willing to travel abroad when required