- Dashboard Consultant (Power BI)
- Remote working (due to current climate).
- 6 Months
- *Outside IR35* - £500-£600
We are Talent Consulting. We design and build better, bolder and inclusive digital solutions for the Public Sector. We work in an agile, iterative way.
Due to a large number of Central Government Digital contracts which we have won, we are looking to continue on our growth journey in 2022 with Dashboard Consultant on a contract basic
As an Dashboard Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Extending current secure score dashboards to ingest datasets from other tenancies
- Automatic refresh of data set against service accounts
- Investigate improvements in moving the data sources from secure score to compliance data
- Investigate and develop a hierarchical (workspace/pyramid) structure for moving forward with the tenant/business service dashboards, eg tenant/business area/service
- POC on single tenant to create a dashboard for a business service, and advise the client on the available data and how it can be presented.
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following technologies and techniques:
- Power BI
- Proven communicator
- Stakeholder management
If you are a Dashboard Consultant and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.