- £20 - £25 per hour
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
- 28 days ago
Data Acquisition Manager
Newport, Titchfield or London
End date of 30/12/2020
£20 - £25 per hour
Using external administrative data is at the cutting edge of how statistics are produced. Data as a Service (DaaS) leads on the acquisition of non-survey data. We support new ways of working across our organisation to collect, store, process and analyse the data
As a Data Acquisition Manager, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, capturing their needs and coordinating the delivery of these requirements. You will work on stakeholder engagement using strong negotiating and communication skills to get the most out of acquiring data.
This includes supporting users to:
- Prepare documentation for data sharing, for example memorandums of understanding and business cases, and playing an instrumental role in standardising this documentation
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders (internal and external) to research, develop and (where appropriate) implement improvements, providing technical and analytical expertise.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, understanding and explaining statistical concepts to a wider audience and negotiating project priorities.
- Experience in managing simultaneous workstreams of different sizes and complexity, using appropriate approaches to make sure high quality outputs are delivered efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders across boundaries, building positive collaborative working relationships.
- Able to inspire others and self-motivate, providing clear direction in line with the wider data acquisition strategy