My world-renowned financial services client are looking for 2 x Data Analysts to join their team on a permanent basis to contribute to the data management resources of the team reviewing and delivering analytics and MI covering customer, operational, financial and credit data metrics.
*These are remote roles but there is an expectation to go to Milton Keynes office for meetings on an ad-hoc basis*
*Salary is up to £50K DOE*
- Managing Risk & Applying Control
- I AM RISK practitioner who is able to apply principles in day to day role
- Identifies, assess, manages and reports risks taking action where appropriate in order to remediate or escalate potential risks
- Implements policies, guidelines and procedures within the scope of responsibility, reviewing the quality and efficiency
- Ensures all controls are fully documented and operated correctly
- Implementation of reporting to support the business with monitoring of risk and controls
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and relevant commercial sectors, the organisation, business and regulatory environment.
- Deliver the customer strategy, which is aligned to, and supports the business vision and purpose
- Uses new and innovative measures to achieve seamless, consistent and efficient customer journeys and experiences.
- Have working knowledge of the impact of data strategies on Santander's business model, helping to identify and implement administer commercial principles, continuously measuring effectiveness for return on investment
- Deliver analysis and MI aligned to the needs of our customers and the commercial objectives of the business, with ongoing tracking of return against investment
- Understand and respond to the needs of clients/customers, both internal and external
- Establish relationships with internal customers to identify business requirements and provide appropriate support.
- Champion new ways of working, encouraging fast/ speedy delivery using agile/ lean or other new methods both within the business area and across other parts of the business
- Support senior managers in contributing to and implementing customer solutions through innovation and proposition development, customer communications, staff advocacy, distribution strategy and customer experience execution
- Act as a contributor on larger, department-wide projects
To be considered you must have:
- An understanding of the customer and knowledge of what motivates and drives customer behaviour to support customer centric decision making
- Experience of effectively managing risk and resolving issues related to the customer experience.
- SAS programming and analytics tools knowledge is essential
- Microstrategy / BI Tool knowledge is preferred
- In-depth commercial knowledge of Financial Services and Business/Corporate banking industries (Preferred)
If this sounds like you and a role you would like to learn more about then please reply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.