My client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis in London.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years experience in data analytics roles.
- Have an innovative approach to data and how data can solve problems for users.
- Ability to develop all types of data analysis including cluster, segmentation and modelling.
- Expert web analytics experience; specifically, Google Analytics Premium/GA360.
- Deep understanding of web analytics tagging protocols and naming conventions using Google Tag Manager.
- SQL skills.
- Advanced experience of Social Listening and Analysis tools, ideally Social Studio but knowledge of Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, or other similar tools would be beneficial.
- Must have experience and understanding in all types of campaign metrics; including digital content, digital journeys, search, media as well as expected experience in below the line media - online, offline and above the line measurement experience.
- Experience in business casing and ROI development.
- Experience of building interactive, visual dashboards particularly Google DataStudio and PowerBI.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a small team
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment