- Warrington, Cheshire
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Pension
- Job Type
- Damian Dymowski
- 25 days ago
Data Analyst - Based in Warrington
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Data Analyst. You will join a collaborative team and work in a friendly, family-oriented environment.
You will be working with clients, so presentation and communication skills is very important. Your work will have direct impact on a business and can make a real difference in a project.
If good work environment is what motivates you and gets your out of the bed, then this role is for you.
Technical skills required:
- Good VBA skills and proven experience of deploying VBA in Excel (essential).
- Must have a good working knowledge of at least one statistical program such as SAS, SPSS, PSPP, Minitab, Matlab, JMP, R and Python.
- Able to run Exploratory data analysis (EDA) on data using statistical methods.
- Have some knowledge of building and modifying relational databases.
- Data formatting and transformations.
- Use of statistical programs forecasting, descriptive or predictive modelling: methods include Chaid/decision tree, cluster analysis, regression modelling.
- Utilising marketing systems such as FastStats, Viper or similar for statistical analysis and reporting.
- The development and implementation of statistical models in a production environment.
- Development of bespoke analytical, management and marketing reports based on client requirements.
- Providing statistical analysis training and user support for marketing databases managed by Qbase.
- Interpreting and presenting results and findings back to customers.
- Helping clients to manage their marketing activity more effectively.
- Confident communicator.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and delivering on-time.
- Positive attitude and flexible mind-set.
- Educated to a high Degree standard in a statistics/mathematics/computer science discipline.
- An understanding of formal project controls and documentation.
- Ability to learn new technologies and platforms at need.
- The ability to take non-technical instructions and convert to technical brief and deliver.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of the following industry sectors, Charities, Catalogues, international mailers.
- Basic skills in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Querying, aggregating and transforming data using T-SQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies and platforms as needed.
Based in Warrington and offering a very competitive salary package: up to £25k + generous benefits; family and relaxed environment.
For more information on this Data Analyst role please send CV's immediately and call to discuss.