Data Analyst - SC Cleared
My client is currently expanding their data function due to a number of new projects. They are looking for a confident Data Analyst to work on their client site on a part time basis and perform some of the following:
- Volume analysis: forecasting capability and capacity against expected volume and throughput.
- Through life cost modelling: analyses design, manufacture and in-service support costs to understand the key drivers and trade-offs between options and product lifecycle phases.
- Effective inventory management: uses data analysis and forecasting techniques to ensure clients only hold stock required which reduces product loss.
- Historical cost benchmarking: assesses what has been paid previously for the same or similar items and uses that information to determine a future comparable cost.
We're looking for candidates with the following:
- Experience working as a data analyst in a corporate function
- Knowledge and/or certifications demonstrating capability working with data models and reporting packages (ideally Power BI)
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to design and develop comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Demonstrable experience of success within a range of complex project environments and sectors
- Proven ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proven analytical and skeptical mindset with an ability to develop solutions to technical problems