My client based in Warrington are looking for an entry-level Data Analyst.
Data is core to their business; they are looking for a Junior data analyst to join their expanding team of professionals within a forward-thinking and innovative IT department that is undergoing an exciting period of change.
They are looking for someone who has a passion for data, numbers and strong analytical skills. You will provide business insight with the production of a wide range of MI reporting as well as manipulating data to ensure our clients always have the most up to date information available to them.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong Excel Skills including Power Query, Pivot Tables and Macros
- Great communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to problem-solve
- Able to manage ad-hoc data requests from all levels within the organisation and external stakeholders.
- Experience querying a SQL database
- Knowledge and experience of working with BI products like Tableau, Power BI or similar
- Working within an ITIL based service management environment - including incident management, problem management and change management
If you don't have experience with any of the desirable skill sets then no problem at all, as this is something you will gain exposure to as part of one of the benefits of working for this company.
Salary is up to £22K + benefits.
If you're interested in a career within Data and tick the essential boxes for this position, then please apply for more information.