- Inside IR35
- Location: Newport (Currently working remote)
- 6 Month contract
Working with a critical division of central government we are looking for a digital performance analysts to work as part of a product team to track, measure and evaluate the performance of a variety of products to support the outputs of the 2021 census.
In this role you may be involved in evaluating how users engage with data visualisations and 'scrolly-telling' articles or understanding how users interact with API services.
Digital Performance Analyst:
- Support the census product teams as the site is developed in readiness for census outputs, putting measurement frameworks in place to evaluate the impact of the work
- Ensure the appropriate user interactions are tracked & data quality is high
- Produce regular reports and build dashboards, automating where appropriate, keeping stakeholders informed about the performance of the product
- Evaluate the impact of design or product changes
- Analyse the digital data and produce insights into how users engage with different types of outputs, making recommendations for improvement
- Work with user researchers to identify issues with the users' experience and use data to quantify the scale
- Be involved throughout the product and content life cycles and inform the iterative design of the service or product in order to optimise the service.
What we looking for?
- A strong technical understanding of the Google Analytics suite of tools (essential)
- Experience setting up performance measurement frameworks
- Experience of managing new digital analytics implementations using Google Tag Manager or similar
- Experience building dashboards and reports using tools such as Data Studio
- Ability to produce high quality, accurate data and insights from large datasets using Google BigQuery (SQL) or similar
- Experience communicating analysis and insight to a wide audience including non-technical stakeholders
- Experience using Excel and Google Sheets, with knowledge of advance functions
- Data analysis & visualisation skill, such as R or Python
- You will be working with the Google Analytics suite of tools including Google Tag Manager, GA4, Data Studio, BigQuery & the Measurement Protocol
Desirable - ACTIVE SC OR NPPV Level Security clearance
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for get in touch with Taijaan deCordova