Data Analyst - Lancashire - FTC - Up to £45k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Data Analyst on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. Based in Lancashire, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing analytical support and overseeing migrations.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with the existing programme team on a large scale migration;
- Leading on the extraction and transformation of data;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant policies as well as GDPR.
In addition, you will provide support to other members of the team when needed.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Using Oracle, SQL Server and MS Azure DevOps;
- Working on large scale data migrations;
- Working in various project management methodologies e.g. Agile and PRINCE II.
Experience of Business Intelligence reporting is also desirable.
This role offers a base salary of up to £45 000 (depending on candidate experience).
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted remotely. You will work remotely until it is safe to return on site.