- 8 Month, Outside IR35 contract within a critical public service programme.
- £350 - £400 per day, outside IR35.
- Hands on data analysis and sense checking within SQL/Oracle data sets during the critical discovery phase of a large migration programme.
- Flexible remote working options available (Hybrid Model).
A critical and central system sitting within the heart of uk central government requires a significant upgrade and refresh.
A Data Integration Analyst is required within the critical discovery phase. You will be required to capture the existing data structure, integration flows and report verification. Once you have an accurate portrait of those data sets, you will be required to advise and propose recommendations on any system upgrades and replacement.
Day to Day…
Identification and documentation, more than 100+ data links.
Analysing and documenting how existing data and reports are processed, stored, shared, integrated and managed within the Oracle 10g system.
Supporting, discovering, and recommending how data accuracy can be improved, enabling future migration to the new system (meeting compliance standards).
Supporting a data cleanse analysis, by an analysis of the system domain model / tables to formulate a data cleanse action plan.
Supporting other team members, such as Data Architect and Project Manager, in the delivery of the project. Attending meetings and facilitating workshops with other members of Digital Services and the project team.
Skills You Will Need…
- Expertise in Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) process and data migration methods and technologies (ideally DataStage).
- In depth experience of SQL analysis and the ability to interpret SQL statements into a data specification.
- Understanding of Oracle Discoverer and Oracle 10g.
- Background in data modelling and schema analysis to determine source-to-target structures.
- Knowledge of data protection and retention regulations.
For this role, you will undergo security clearance to NPP3/SC level, so meeting the minimum requirements for this - is essential.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV ASAP.