Data Analyst - Permanent - Manchester - £35 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation based in the North West that is looking to recruit a Data Analyst on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will play a key role in providing support to large scale data migrations. The client is looking for someone who is proficient in terms of preparation, design and quality checks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the extraction of data from various sources including the data warehouse;
- Reviewing the data in case of any gaps and working with the rest of the team to rectify;
- Compiling reports to continuously review data migration quality and progress.
In addition, ensuring that the GDPR is complied with is a key aspect of the role.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Working on large scale data migrations;
- Using both Oracle and SQL Server;
- Using BI reporting tools.
In addition, experience with MS Excel and a proven track record of using SSRS and Power BI is desired.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This position offers a base salary of up to £35 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits such as a pension and 25 days holiday.
Due to current circumstances, interviews will be conducted online via Zoom or MS Teams.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV