- Remote, outside IR35 Contract.
- Active UK Security Clearance (SC Level) *Essential*.
- Economic statistical knowledge with an ability to code in STATA.
We are currently working with a critical division of central government and looking to recruit a Data Analyst. This individual will need a commercial programming understanding of R/R Shiny, Python, or Spark. This is because the focus of this role is to covert existing STATA code into the above languages.
You will also be manipulating and analysing data to produce valid qualitative and quantitative evidence, used to inform decision-making.
- Experience with STATA code, specifically the ability to convert existing STATA code. Updated into in to the following…
- R, R Shiny
- Experience of UK Government administrative data.
- Background in using Hadoop tools, such as Hive.
- Data manipulation and querying using Python and SQL.
If this seems like a role you would be suitable for, hold active would like to apply - please send in an up to date CV ASAP.