My client based in South London have a need for a Data Analytics Consultant. The area they will be working in, own the data function for IT, and want to build a data quality factory. They want to improve the customer data, and to gain better insights and analytics.
They are fully committed to delivering a world-class data and analytics strategy and are now looking for an experienced Data Consultant to spearhead this journey along with senior stakeholders. The successful applicant will work both across internal business functions, and external client projects.
*This is an initial 6-9 month contract (possibly will go on for longer) and paying a very generous day rate (inside IR35). It will be fully remote intially with travel to their SW London office 2-3 days a week after*
Key things for the client are:
- Data quality
- Data Analytics
- AI and Automation
- Smart things
Objectives of this Role
- Provide consultative guidance on data management and data governance-related principles within the company, while also inputting on external client proposals when necessary
- Design and manage databases and data flows to ensure smooth business operations
- Develop conceptual data models to improve processes and add strategic value to the business
- Focus on joining up the necessary stakeholders across departments to address gaps and pain-points in data journeys
- Work with Client Partners, GADs, GMP, and engineering team to consult on data usage across their client portfolio
- Cross-sell and deliver on data projects for key clients, growing revenue and producing case studies to promote the data science service
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Data management, data warehousing, data integration, data migration, business intelligence, analytics, and project delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Examine data, processes, and technologies to evaluate the current state and critical problems for both internal business functions and external client project
- Research and make recommendations about training, equipment, and technology to improve data use.
- Create automated data reports to inform business units, including documentation, toolkits, and FAQ guides
- Train and mentor teams in data input, use, meaning, and analysis
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong client-facing experience as a data engineer/consultant
- Strong understanding of analytics and data science
- Keen eye for detail
- Proactive, self-sufficient, positive attitude
Please apply with your latest CV, availability to start and desired day rate for more information.