Data Architect (Cloud/Azure) Central Government. 6 months (Remote)
Inside IR35. £650 per day
We are Talent Consulting; We build better, bolder, inclusive digital services for the Public Sector.
We are currently delivering an Enterprise solution for one of our Central Government Clients and are looking for a Cloud Data (BI) Architect to join us on an initial 6 month contract. this is a fully remote piece of work which will see you play a pivotal role on a highly visible and crucial Government Digital (GDS) Programme.
As the successful candidate you will have:
* Hands-on experience with cloud-based data solutions on platforms such as Azure
* Relevant Certifications in one or more cloud solutions
* Hands-on experience of design and implementation of large Data solutions on cloud platforms - specifically data ingestion, integration and transformation; reporting applications; cloud storage architecture.
* Hands-on experience in developing and implementing large-scale data warehouses, Business Intelligence solutions, including Data Lakes/Data Hubs
* Hands-on experience with productionising cloud data solutions with administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning
Technical requirement include:
* Hands-on and in-depth experience of cloud systems from a Data Architecture/Data Engineering perspective
* Data Management experience, such as Master Data Management, Reference Data, Management, Data Governance, Data Integration and Data Security
* Experience with related or complementary open source software platforms and languages
* Hands-on experience with ETL tools
* Knowledge / Hands-on experience with BI tools and reporting software
* Hands-on experience with the Big Data stack
If you are a Data Architect and are looking for a new project to be involved with, send your CV through to us today!