- Critical project, of national importance.
- Valid Security Clearance (SC) Essential.
- Remote working initially.
About the Job
We are currently involved with the large-scale data architecture division of a central government organisation. Their Data Architecture team helps ensure that all data are processed and standardised. This role is working closely with the standards set by the Chief Data Architect and designing data models per the RDMF business requirements.
Skills you will need
- Understand the concepts and principles of data modelling across different subject areas.
- Ability to reverse engineer data models from a live system.
- Knowledge of comparing and aligning different data models.
- Expert knowledge of data standards and best practices.
- Data Analysis & Synthesis - knowledge of data profiling and source system analysis.
**It is essential that you hold current security clearance to apply for this role**
Purpose of the role
You will be designing data models per RDMF business requirements, while developing the data architecture supporting the underlying indices full data life-cycle.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.