- Central Government Project in Bristol
- South West HQ, but remote initially (due to current climate).
- 6 Month Contract, £500 *Outside IR35*
I am currently looking to recruit a Data Architect to join a governing body in the South West. Critical role facilitating how they maximise the use of data held, while ensuring all data is handled appropriately. This position will help set the vision for the organisations data usage. Incorporating data design to accommodate business needs. You will have ownership of the overall data architecture, with focus on data flows, automation, and interoperability across all internal/external systems.
Skills you will need
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Azure Cloud & Oracle EBS platforms.
- Commercial history of designing and maintaining appropriate metadata repositories, encouraging a more insightful understanding of data assets.
- Exceptional experience defining data governance, and history assuring and integrating data services so that they meet business service needs.
- Background in generating data models across multiple subject areas. With the ability to reverse-engineer data models from live systems.
- Knowledge of data modelling patterns, standards and most importantly, how to apply them.
- Developed and set data standards across multiple areas.
**Experience architecting data while working within the public sector is essential**
*Government, Council, Education or Healthcare*
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.