Data Business Analyst x5 - FULLY REMOTE WORKING
- 6-month initial contract, likely to extend
- Fully remote working
- ALL-LEVELS (Junior/mid-level/Senior roles available)
- DaaS/Data Analysis/Data Aquisition/Stakeholder Management
- Using external administrative data is at the cutting edge of how statistics are produced. Data as a Service (DaaS) leads on the acquisition of non-survey data. We support new ways of working to collect, store, process and analyse the data.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Data Business Analyst, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, capturing their needs and coordinating the delivery of these requirements. You will work on stakeholder engagement using strong negotiating and communication skills to get the most out of acquiring data.
This includes supporting users to:
- Prepare documentation for data sharing, for example memorandums of understanding and business cases, and playing an instrumental role in standardising this documentation
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders (internal and external) to research, develop and (where appropriate) implement improvements, providing technical and analytical expertise.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, understanding and explaining statistical concepts to a wider audience and negotiating project priorities.
- Experience in managing simultaneous workstreams of different sizes and complexity, using appropriate approaches to make sure high quality outputs are delivered efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders across boundaries, building positive collaborative working relationships.
- Able to self-motivate and provide clear direction in line with the wider data acquisition strategy
Please click apply to find out more!