Role: Data-Driven Delivery Manager
Location: Central London
Duration: 3 months
Pay rate: £500 per day
We are currently looking for and Data-Driven Delivery Manager to join our team in Central London.
You will be building a new cloud infrastructure within Digital, Data and Technology (DDaT) driven organisation and will lead the industry by showcasing best practice when dealing with data, digital and technology.
The role will build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work to in a collaborative way. The post holder will typically manage the delivery of a specific product, service or transformation working alongside a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital, policy and regulation team(s), whilst helping to ensure the business is increasingly focused on consumer outcomes and delivering at pace.
Skills and experience:
- Proven ability delivering large scale agile projects with experience of organisational design and change management
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery
- Experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams
- Able to be articulate and credible at a senior level
- The ability to build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints
- Proven ability to work within, multi-disciplinary agile teams
- Manage risks, budgets and people
If this role sounds like you then please apply ASAP or give me Katherine Clarke a call on 01173320813 or email me on Katherine. Clarke @ Talentinternational.com