Data-driven Technical Lead - Outside IR35 - COVID-19 Project
- Experience managing large data-sets within Surveys would be hugely advantageous
- 3-month contract initally
- Fully Remote Working contract
You will recompete all the contracts on the CIS as part of a wider commercial strategy to ensure maximum value for money and performance on the survey. A technical lead is required to support this exercise and work with commercial colleagues to ensure a successful competition.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defining and driving forward all the technical work required to support the competition.
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the current survey operation and the future requirement.
- Working with a dedicated requirements manager to accurately document and articulate the future requirement for the survey.
- Supporting market engagement activities and providing all required technical contribution into the discussions.
- Contributing to the technical assessment process within the competition
- Supporting the onboarding of the successful suppliers.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- A comprehensive analytical background which demonstrates an ability to rapidly get up to speed with the technical complexity of the survey
- Practical experience and a detailed understanding in supporting tenders and competitions. Including requirements definition, market engagement and tender assessments
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to engage staff at all levels using a range of media
- Experience managing complex stakeholder relations and demanding customers
- Operating successfully across organisational boundaries
- A strong social research background and specific technical experience on survey data capture