Data Engineer - Up to £60,000k
Our awarding winning and socially focused client are looking for a data engineer to join them. This is an opportunity to truly make your mark and become part of a team that is just at the beginning of its journey!
They are Manchester based but operate nationwide. They work on a hybrid scheme, with two days a week being spent in the office, and the other 3 from the comfort of your own home.
You will be responsible for the delivery of data solutions that meet the requirements of both current and future business needs. As well as creating the necessary data infrastructure capability and pipeline to aid the business' data needs throughout the data life cycle.
You will also be a part of the building, developing, and maintaining of the master data management solution and strategy, leading to more consistent and higher quality data.
You will also be a key part of the design, development, and testing of solutions from a variety of data sources, ensuring the data is properly managed and meets requirements.
What You Bring
- You should have strong SQL and T-SQL skills, as well as strong experience of MS SSIS and SSMS.
- You should be experienced in the technologies and approaches that relate to MS data warehousing.
- You should also be experienced in developing data solutions that meet business needs both current and future.
- As well as having a strong understanding of data management concepts.
You will also have the chance to learn about the following technologies
- Dynamics CRM,
- Oracle Financials,
- Microsoft ADF, ELT, Devops Python
- Azure Data Warehouse/ Azure Synapse Analytics
Does this sound like the next step in your career, apply with a copy of your CV. Or call 0161 667 5960 for an informal chat.