I'm working exclusively for a well respected global consultancy who have been ranked among the top performing & fastest growing companies in the world.
They offer competitive base salaries and benefits packages along with the opportunity to play a key role in complex cloud transformation projects for high profile customers.
They are currently looking for a number of Data Engineers with commerical streaming background to join them on a transformation project.
- Ambitious with the ability to work effectively in teams
- - Solid experience in designing event driven architecture with Streaming technologies like Apache Kafka, Streamsets, Spark Streaming
- - Proficient in Kafka event modelling design, Event Logging, integration points with related workstreams
- - Proven experience in Data Engineering streaming use cases with Streamsets, Kafka, NOSQL stores like MongoDB/HBase etc.
- - Design and implementation of data processing strategy including StreamSets pipeline design
- - Proficiency in either Java, Python or Groovy is desirable
- - Good understanding of REST API concepts, Data sanitisation, error handling etc.
- - Analysis of business requirements, Manage technical meetings with multiple stake holders
- - Provide support to platform owner and delivery leads to manage use case delivery
- - Deployment & Implementation support