Initial 4-month contract, INSIDE IR35 & Remote.
£300 UMBRELLA/ PAYE £221.32
Security Clearance: BPSS
Interview Process: TEAMS
Our public sector client is looking to redesign and redevelop their suite of models and support their usual modelling/forecasting.
The following experience and skills are essential:
* Strong specialist knowledge and development expertise in using data management tools such as SSIS, R, Python, SAS DI Studio, or other advanced industry standard tools.
* Significant data management and optimisation expertise, covering: process design; code development (using languages such as R, Python, SQL or SAS); data architecture; testing and assurance; and reference/ master data management.
* Proven ability to communicate complex and technical concepts and issues to non-technical colleagues, customers and stakeholders at all levels.
* Demonstrable strong influencing skills, with the ability to work with others across organisations to achieve agreed strategic and operational objectives.
* Ability to work effectively on your own or as part of a team and contribute innovative ideas and knowledge to your colleagues
* Able to develop solutions and processes for data science and data management.
* Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure and tight deadlines.
* Proven experience in the assessment and reporting of data quality issues to both suppliers and to senior management.
* Experience in the day-to-day management and coordination of staff including the allocation and prioritisation of work to staff.
* Has a proven record of successful delivery of data management services in a large and complex organisation.
* Extensive experience in the collection, analysis, interpretation and prioritisation of customer requirements.
* Experience of developing effective data optimisation and management strategies and processes to manage large, diverse data flows.
* Ability to develop clear process documentation, based on customer requirements, against which a developer could build a technical process.
* Experience of maintaining dashboards in Power BI, Tableau or other BI tools.
* Experience with using record level data.
* Experience of maintaining code and processes using SQL and R or Python.
* Ability to maintain code and processes using software such as Python, R or Hadoop.
* Ability to identify innovative uses of data.
* Ability to understand and interpret results, apply the results to the given problem and suggest conclusions to be drawn.
* Predictive modelling via supervised or unsupervised machine learning.
* Developing and maintaining code using programming languages and tools, such as SQL or VBA.
* Creating standard operating procedures (SOPs), which can be referred to by other members of the team.
* Analysis of raw data.
* Requirements gathering for complex technical processes and/or testing processes.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.