- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £350 - £400 per day
- Job Type
- Jessica Jolly
My client are looking for a Data-Engineer-in-Test to work on an initial 6 month assignment with one of their Insurance clients.
*This role is fully remote and outside IR35*
· Data focused test engineer with strong SQL skills / capabilities.
· Experience working with SQL Server, Power BI, SSRS.
· Will be responsible for testing peers code changes & reconciliation of data.
· Test planning / preparation, execution and reporting of results.
· You must have experience with Python
· Experience with automated testing frameworks e.g. Selenium.
· Experience with source control versioning systems e.g. GIT.
· Experience working on large ETL / data warehouse projects.
· Azure DevOps.
· Working to agile methodologies e.g. Scrum/Kanban.
· Experience in the insurance sector also highly desirable.
if this sounds like you then please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable candidates!