- **Outside IR35**
- Initial 6 Month
- Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- Passion for uncovering meaning in data and bringing it to life.
Talent is proud to be working with a UK household brand, scaling a team to work on a exciting digital product. The Team we are working with, has been at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation with IPTV, AI Machine Learning & Mobile products.
We are looking for an experienced Data Insights Analyst to help us processing reams of data collected in various sources, to help us understand our underlying performance of programmes of work on an ongoing basis, plus spot opportunities for us to make things better.
Your role will require excellent data analytics skills so that you can make sense of what the data is telling us and translate it into simple yet powerful dashboards and reports to help us direct our attention to where it is most required.
This is an opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary product team to create valued digital products.
What do you need for success?
- Passion for uncovering meaning in data and bringing it to life
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role(s)
- Expert level usage of Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and other data and reporting platforms
- A love for statistics and analytics, and to expose the secrets they contain!
- A good level of statistical methods and spreadsheets. SQL experience would be an advantage, but not required.
- Very good communication skills with the ability to communicate complex matters clearly, simply and confidently with people across the business
- A flair for visualising data to make it easy to understand
- Experience with Hadoop would be an advantage but is not essential
- Desire to own your analysis from start to finish and proactively look for and find the data you need to get the job done
- Proven ability to take initiative and utilise problem solving skills
- Experience at a similar level - Digital Analyst
- 5 years'+ experience in Product and Digital
- Experience in working with in-house software engineering teams and suppliers
- Experience in multi-user and multi-category digital Products
- Experience in highly transactional and eCommerce Platforms
- Experience in and passion for coaching and mentoring team members
- Experience with analytical tools (Adobe / GA or similar) and data visualisation
- Experience working on consumer and B2B facing products and agile development
- Experience building marketplace technologies
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.