- 8 Month Contract opportunity within a critical public service
- £350 - £400 per day, outside IR35
- Involvement in a discovery phase piece of work
- Flexible remote working options available for discussion
A critical and central system sitting within the heart of our civil service client requires upgrade or replacement. We are looking for a Data Integration Analyst to help within the discovery phase capturing existing data structure, integration flows and report verification. Involving placing and documenting this information and feeding recommendations into the migration project.
Skills You Will Need…
- Expertise in Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and data migration methods and technologies (DataStage knowledge preferable)
- SQL analysis, the ability to interpret SQL statements into a data specification
- Experience of Oracle Discoverer and Oracle 10g
- Understanding of data modelling and schema analysis to determine source-to-target structures
- Knowledge of data protection and retention regulations
- A high level of communication, people, and problem-solving skills.
Day to Day…
Identification and documentation of in excess of 100+ data links.
Analysing and documenting how existing data and reports are processed, stored, consumed/shared, integrated and managed within the Oracle 10g system.
Supporting, discovering, and recommending how data accuracy can be improved, enabling future migration to the new system (meeting compliance standards).
Supporting a data cleanse analysis, by an analysis of the system domain model / tables to formulate a data cleanse action plan.
Supporting other team members, such as Data Architect and Project Manager, in the delivery of the project, attending meetings/boards as required and facilitating workshops with other members of Digital Services, the project team and the business, where appropriate.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.