My world-renowned financial services client are looking for a Technical Data Manager to use data to provide regularly BAU reporting for Insight & Performance team to include:
- Customer (NPS/ Complaints/ Internal surveys)
- Performance MI with key agreed KPIs highlighted
- Line 1 Risk MI
- Operational MI
- FCR and Onboarding MI
*These is a remote role but there is an expectation to go to Milton Keynes office for meetings on an ad-hoc basis*
*Salary is up to £85K DOE*
- Analysis of the quality of customer data developing metrics and tools to enhance data quality.
- Assist front line colleagues to ensure awareness of their data management accountabilities and develop metrics / tools to support their performance.
- Monitor feeds into portfolios and managers to ensure correct customer allocation which drives balance sheet, P&L and risk reporting.
- Work with Dun & Bradstreet to enhance existing customer information, filling data gaps and supporting growth ensuring data is loaded into primary and secondary systems and processes.
- Work with the salesforce programme to ensure ongoing remediation and data quality. In addition support ongoing development as a representative for the data team.
- Remediation and keeping data clean is imperative to any data strategy. This role is responsible for the analysis and development of policies and processes in line with associated metrics to monitor data quality (KPIs)
- Link to the salesforce programme to ensure that all data requirements and policy is factored into the solution appropriately.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Financial services, Corporate and Commercial banking experience is essential.
- Financial service regulatory acumen required to interpret data gaps / requirements.
- SAS & Access programming and knowledge is essential.
- CRM and CRM system awareness.
- Company / Company data legislation that is publically available.
- Knowledge of market data providers (external data sources)
- Control and Risk Management, including client & customer orientation.
- Use and develop the customer allocation model and associated data requirements in terms of quality and supply.
- Identify and raise any customer and reputational implications for UK of mis-customer allocations and incorrect data.
- Customer Experience, financial planning and knowledge of corporate and banking markets.
If this sounds like you and a role you would like to learn more about then please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.