Join the Healthcare service on large complex data project
Working with advanced tools and languages
Based in Leeds/ Remote initially
£20.16ph PAYE / £27.33ph UMB - Inside IR35
Our client is looking for an experienced Data manager to help support the successful delivery a large and complex data management service within Healthcare.
- Strong specialist knowledge and development expertise in using data management tools (SSIS, R, Python, SAS DI Studio).
- Significant data management and optimisation expertise, covering: process design; code development (using languages such as R, Python, SQL or SAS); data architecture; testing and assurance; and reference/ master data management.
- Knowledge of Data Science application and approaches for analysing big data
- Knowledge of the application of statistical and algorithmic techniques such as Natural Language Processing, Pattern Recognition, or Artificial Intelligence.
- Proven ability to communicate complex and technical concepts and issues to non-technical colleagues, customers and stakeholders at all levels.