My financial services client based in Coventry are looking for a Data Project Manager for a 12 month contract, inside IR35 (rates negotiable).
To be considered, you must have:
- Experience of (Required): Operating as a Product Owner within a Financial Services organisation
- Experience of (Required): Delivery of Finance, Data, Actuarial or Treasury systems
- Experience of (Preferred): Implementation specifically of a regulatory reporting solution/s i.e. Suade, Tagetik, Whistlebrook… (or equivalent, i.e. actuarial modelling tool)
- Experience of (Not essential): Previously performed a Business Analysis, Data/Test Engineering, Data Architecture/Modelling role to support Financial/Regulatory Reporting
- Knowledge of: Typical IT development lifecycle (stages, artefacts, roles…)
- Understanding of (Preferred): Data Modelling, Data Pipelines (replication, integration, ETL…), Data Warehousing and Regulatory Reporting
- Understanding of (Not essential): Business Intelligence, Advance Analytics and Data Science#
If this sounds like you then please apply for more information and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.