- Data Input and Quality Assurance Administrator within an NHS Trust
- £10 an hour
- West/Greater London Based
We are looking for organised individuals to work within an NHS Trust. Your role as the Data Quality and Assurance Administrator will involve checking through data spreadsheets for integrity, correcting any duplicates and confusion. Creating and producing a number of data quality validation reports to support and improve the data quality activity.
Skills You Will Need…
- Proven ability to analyse/audit data held on electronic systems
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience of using the internet to access external websites
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Strong accuracy and organisation skills
- Experience of interpreting data using different information systems
Day to Day…
Assist in the investigation and resolution of all void/confused/duplicate records, providing regular reports to the Line Manager.
Working on a number of data quality validation reports to support the improvement in data quality for the client and to highlight poor data quality.
Working with operational staff when errors arise to explain the error and improve quality of data entered onto the systems, highlighting training issues to the correct teams where necessary.
Support the review and investigation of all monthly data challenges to ensure targets are met.
Assuring that each electronic record has accurate and correct information attached to it.
Where required, represent the department in attendance to appropriate meetings and facilitate at data quality presentations
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.