- Warwickshire, England
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Richard Hales
- 22 days ago
- Critical large-scale transformation project within the civil service.
- Permanent opportunity with flexible working and excellent benefits.
- As the Data Solutions SME, you have full ownership of reporting strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Data and Reporting Solutions Manager to join a multi-sited establishment, one that utilises a complex IT environment. Your role is to look at the current legacy data reporting systems and roadmap their application and migration to a Windows/Microsoft based solution.
Skills you will need
- Expert commercial knowledge of data modelling practices (both logical & physical).
- Ability to support continuously evolving/improving reporting applications, ensuring consistent availability and stability.
- Proven crisis technical expertise and the ability to handle any critical issues, issues that could impact any reporting applications.
- Experience in training and leading all user interactions with vital reporting applications and data solutions.
- History managing staff and supervising large volume workloads.
- Subject matter expert in large scale distributed data systems.
- Experience of implementing technical controls and ensuring compliance with public sector security policies.
*Experience working within the public sector is a significant advantage*
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV.
Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.