- City of London, London
- £300 - £550 per day + (Inside IR35)
- Job Type
- Rhiannon Lawrence
- Data Scientist - Central Government / Public Sector Project
- Remote working (due to current climate).
- 6 Months
- *Inside IR35* - £300-£550
As a Data Scientist you will supporting:
- Understanding impact of non-pharmaceutical Interventions.
- Identification of clusters.
- Describing prevalence to inform policy response.
- Deployment of models, many with close engagement with academic partners
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following technologies and techniques:
- Working at pace to deadlines across multiple projects.
- Working effectively within a team.
- Working with complex data and information feeds to draw sound conclusions.
- Python / R experience for Data Science including the core scientific Python (or R equivalent) stack (pandas, numpy, jupyter, matplotlib etc.).
- Working with cloud-based platforms, such as AWS, Azure.
- Understanding of data manipulation, assessment and explatory analysis.
- Experience with computational statistics tools and / or Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Data visualisation and dashboarding tools to effectively inform stakeholders and senior decision makers.
- Understanding and following best practises in key areas such as quality assurance, coding standards and version control.
- Seeing data products, projects or services through from initial discovery to mature, successful implementation.
- Identifying and applying the most appropriate data science solution to unstructured business problems.
If you are an Data Scientist this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.