- London, England
- £500.00 - £501 per annum
- Job Type
- Phil Orsborn
- 13 days ago
· My Client is looking for 2 Data Scientist/Architects with the following skills and experience, it is fully remote.
Highly technical and analytical, possessing 3 or more years of Database and/or Analytics Systems development and deployment experience, IT systems and engineering experience, security and compliance experience, etc.
· Hands on experience leading large-scale global database, data warehousing and analytics projects.
· Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Database and/or Data Warehousing, Data Sciences and Big Data processing.
· Deep understanding of data, application, server, and network security
· Work alongside customers to build data management platforms using Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), Redshift, Kinesis, Amazon Machine Learning, Amazon Athena, Lake Formation, S3, AWS Glue, DynamoDB, ElastiCache and the Relational Database Service (RDS)
· Well experienced on Cloud Technologies and other AWS services EC2, Redshift, S3, Streaming services like Kafka, Kinesis, HDFS.
· Implementation and tuning experience in the Big Data Ecosystem, (such as EMR, Hadoop, Spark, R, Presto, Hive), Database (such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server), NoSQL (such as DynamoDB, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, design principles) and Data Warehousing (such as Redshift, Teradata, Vertica, schema design, query tuning and optimization) and data migration and integration.
· Track record of implementing cloud services in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups.
· Knowledge of foundation infrastructure requirements such as Networking, Storage, and Hardware Optimization.
· Render working, high performance data management solutions, as CloudFormation and reusable artifacts for implementation by the customer
· Prepare architecture and design briefs that outline the key features and decision points of the application built in the Data Lab
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect, Developer, or AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty