Fantastic opportunity to work in the centre of Bath for an award-winning and leading financial services company. Due to high growth and a huge drive to invest in our technology, we require an experienced data scientist. The successful candidate(s) will form an integral part of our current BI team and will help us implement our future BI strategy, deliver and improve our existing data analysis capabilities, and provide high quality insight to the wider the business and our partners.
You will deliver insights, and identify trends and opportunities for my client's marketing and servicing customer journeys. You will be responsible for building propensity models/analysis that optimise customer journey and campaign performance. In addition, you will also develop closed loop reporting models that track campaign performance/uplift
The successful candidates must demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Very strong data analysis skills to identify opportunities and trends
- Very strong SQL Server t-SQL skills
- Strong visualisation and communication skills
- Power BI
Desirable, but not essential:
- SQL Server Analysis Services (OLAP Cubes)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (Tabular)
- Structured and unstructured data
- Dimensional Modelling
The role will require candidates to quickly establish themselves within the BI team in a busy environment where analytics and in-depth analysis on company performance is key to decision making at the top level.
They will be able to develop not only their technical skills, but also their career in an exciting and often challenging environment.
Knowledge and experience of financial services, in particular mortgages, would be useful but not essential.
We recognize that developing your skills is important therefore we guarantee an appropriate technical training course in the first year.
The role also offers:
- City centre location
- 25 days holiday (33 including bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme 4% employer contribution and 5% employee contribution
- Life cover at four times basic salary
- PHI is offered after twelve months (subject to medical)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Guaranteed and appropriate technical training course in the first year