- Large scale public sector digital transformation project.
- Initial 6-month contract, outside IR35 & Remote.
- Interrogating data (SQL testing & ETL).
Working on a large public sector digital transformation programme, we are urgently looking for Software Test Engineer to join west Midlands based project. Looking for an experienced Tester who has working knowledge of interrogating databases, data migration and data warehousing .
Skills you will need
- Experience in testing backend application primarily involving complex SQL queries.
- Experience in analyzing ETL mapping documents.
- Creating SQL scripts based ETL mapping documents to compare data outputs.
- Ability to create and execute strategies and test cases for applications that use ETL components.
- Advanced level of expertise in Database testing with excellent SQL skills.
- Data warehouse testing experience will be required.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and produce high quality products
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum/Waterfall) methodologies.
**Automated testing experience within the public sector preferred**
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavor to come back to you asap.