Data Solutions Architect | Lead Solutions Architect | Data Architect |
Talent International have the utmost privilege of working alongside one of the most exciting consultancies in the country. My client helps their customers modernize technology, reimagine process and transform experiences. They are NOT a top 4 consultancy, meaning you will have a great work/life balance, immense training opportunities and a great list of blue chip customers to work for.
What will YOU be doing?
You will need to be an experienced data/ solutions architect who is able to make an immediate impact, is well versed in various architecture tools and techniques, and has full experience of the software development lifecycle. You will have chance to work on cutting edge and complex digital transformation engagements, lead solution architecture, produce Solution Designs for the respective domain and ensure the solution is aligned to the enterprise data strateghy. You will develop high-level solution overview providing as-is, transitional and target architecture views. This role is requires good exposure and experience with data through previous projects.
If successful YOU will have the following:
- Knowledge in IT architecture and standards, IT applications, infrastructure and hardware platforms
- The ability to operate in a dynamic and rapidly expanding environment, requiring flexible thinking and regular collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good understanding of the technologies within the Manufacturing domain and the industry initiatives as well as IT architecture and consolidation needs
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage ambiguity to drive conversations forward
- Good experience working with Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Knowledge of diagramming tools for architecture - Visio, ArchiMate etc
- Knowledge of working with architecture management tools and repositories
Benefits package YOU will be including in:
- Medical and Dental Care
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- 22 days annual leave