Data Statistics Administrator
- Fully remote working anywhere in the UK
- SC Clearance in post. YOU MUST either be a British Citizen, or have been living in the UK for the past 5 years
- £13 - £15 per hour, self-employed contractor position, 37 hours a week, Inside Ir35
- 6 Months initially
- Deadline: Monday 28th June, noon
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Contribute towards the statistical production by ensuring that:
o Timetable is managed effectively, and risks raised in a timely manner
o Resources are effectively managed, including succession planning.
o Data are thoroughly quality assured
o Systems issues are resolved, collaborating with business areas where appropriate.
* Clear communication, at appropriate level of detail, of the statistical outputs to stakeholders, for example via briefing and contributing towards the statistical bulletin and articles.
* Facilitate stakeholder engagement, ensuring that the appropriate mechanisms are in place for stakeholders to raise concerns and provide feedback.
* Ensure that staff have the appropriate skills to carry out their immediate roles and encourage continuous development to meet future needs. Contribute towards a learning culture within ESG by prioritising personal and staff development, providing opportunities for staff to develop in their role.
* Establish a culture of continuous improvement, where staff strive to improve the methods, systems, business-as-usual tasks and processes. Changes should consider international guidance and best practice, and ESG strategy.
* Ensure that statistical methods used are appropriate, and in line with international guidance and best practice.
Please click apply if you're interested!