Data Warehouse Analyst (NHS)
South East (hybrid role onsite / remote)
Contract 3 months
£210.00 per day inside of IR35
Are you a NHS data warehouse analyst / BI analyst looking for your next interim assignment? My client is an NHS organisation based in the South East and they are looking to appoint an interim asap.
The Data Warehouse Analyst is responsible for the support (stability, maintenance and enhancement) of the data warehouse. There may be opportunities to take on development work as part of this role.
- Excellent SQL skills including cross server queries
- Excellent SSRS and SSIS skills including building and supporting
- Understanding of subscription reports with dynamic and static distribution lists
- Ability to interpret requirements, seeking clarity where necessary to deliver appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
- Able to work flexibly according to work pressures and priorities
- Experience of supporting BI and reporting services
- SQL Server Administration skills
- General IT infrastructure skills (Networking, Browsers, firewalls)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio .NET/VB
- Experience of building and supporting Qlikview reports
- Experience of building and supporting PowerBi
- Previous experience of working with and reporting on NHS Data
- Previous experience of using and working with Medway BI or Lorenzo data
- Knowledge and experience of RTT/18 Week Waiting list reporting
- Knowledge and experience of NHS Cancer waiting lists
- Knowledge of Somerset and Exeter Cancer data
- Experience of Azure