Data Warehouse Developer
Up to £50,000pa
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? My client is a well-established, global organisation looking for a motivated Data Warehouse Developer and become an integral part of their team.
Due to another period of growth, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the development teams to deliver changes into the DWH solutions.
Not one day is the same, you could be working on large scale changes linked to the business's transformative programmes one day and then minor improvements for an individual the next.
- Developing the ETL routines using Ab Initio to satisfy business requirements and DWH designs.
- Manage the Kognitio database platform.
- Getting involved in the development of processes and standards for the ETL product.
- Being involved in the ongoing evolution of departmental standards and enforce the adherence to the process.
Essential Experiences & Skills
- Commercial experience of working on ETL/DWH platform
- Commercial AD Initio experience
- DWH modelling
- Relational set-based processing through complex SQL queries
- SQL Server (2014+) experience
- Experience in all stages of the software lifecycle
- Demonstrable data analysis and documentation