Data Warehouse (DWH) Team Lead
Up to £58,000pa
Are you looking for something fresh to kickstart the new decade? My client is a market-leading global organisation that is a driving force in the technology sector and are searching for a DWH Team Lead to join the team!
Sitting within the MI Systems department, you'll be responsible for the implementation of new changes and requirements within the ETL and DWH products.
There will be the opportunity to deliver a number of different products and solutions ranging from large scale changes and improvements through to minor requirements needed by the individual. This position allows for autonomy in how you work and deliver these changes throughout the departments.
- Owning the Ab Initio ETL product, including the development processes.
- Managing the Kognito database platform.
- Gaining an expert understanding of business processes and data structures.
- Acting as line manager for the data warehousing team.
- Managing, prioritising and monitoring team work streams.
- Raising all necessary configuration and change requests needed for regulatory compliance.
Essential Experience & Skills
- Commercial experience working with ETL/DWH platforms.
- Data Warehouse dimensional modelling.
- Relational set-based processing through complex SQL queries.
- Line management experience of small to medium sized teams.
- Ability to work in a continuously changing, reactive environment.
This is a great opportunity for you if you are looking to join an organisation that is consistently growing and adapting to the technology sector while being a main player within.
If you would like to hear more or feel you have the relevant skill-set then please apply or get in touch.