Role: Database Developer
Rate: £450 per day
Contract length: 6 months - with the possibility of extension.
We are looking for a Database Developer to work for our client based in Coventry on a large digital transformation programme.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team from its early stages and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of these important databases.
- Able to develop Azure SQL server
- Able to write code to meet user requirements using a Test Driven Development approach
- Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code
- Demonstrable experience using ETL tools
- Azure Cosmos
- Demonstrable experience in coding complex SQL stored procedures and user-defined functions
- Database performance optimisation experience
- CI/CD pipeline and GitHub experience
- Relational database modelling understanding
- Data warehouse experience
- Data security and governance experience
- Azure elastic queries understanding
- Experience of working with different data sources (e.g. SQL, Cosmos, XML, JSON, CSV, PSV)
If you are interested please apply asap, or feel free to give me a call. I'm Katherine Clarke and you can reach me on 01173320813 or katherine.clarke @ talentinternational.com