- Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
- £35000.00 - £500000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Jake Payne
- 23 days ago
Are you looking to join a team which allows you to progress and build a team?
MySQL DBA, you will play a key role in the overall system management and design of new and existing features within the database. You will collaborate with forward-thinking Developers.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing company and get yourself know in the organization and have a real impact on the company
- Responsible for the security, performance, and scalability of the application from database architecture and engineering perspective.
- Take the existing DB model/design and remove technical issues
- Research and implement new technologies.
- Work closely with development, product management, and quality assurance colleagues to build the expected functionality with quality.
- Work closely with IT director for the optimization of development life cycle.
- Mentor team members on developing optimal data queries, store procedures, and DB best practices.
- 5+ years of work experience in MySQL Server databases.
- Excellent understanding of data designing.
- Excellent understanding of MySQL and DB queries and tuning.
- Experience in AWS Cloud technologies.
- Expert knowledge in data mart and data analysis tools.